Thursday, February 25, 2021

Getting started

 My group and I created a group chat over iMessage in order to share our ideas and make progress collaboratively. We also started planning and coming up with an idea for our documentary, but we are still deciding on a specific idea to base it on. We shared a google document folder that included a calendar, project instruction, blog post ideas, and documentary topic ideas. I think this will help us maintain organization and be efficient in creating our production. I am really hoping that we will come to a final decision on what exactly we will be filming in order to have something specific to focus on. The next step is to begin a more in depth planning process soon as well in order to have something to base our process on. I am looking forward to creating our documentary, I think we will create something great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment