Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sunday Update

 I haven't heard from my group members about the coach's approval for the Sunsations dance team at UM. In the meantime as we are waiting I have been doing some research and watching some documentaries similar to the one we may potentially create for this project. I was on the platform YouTube seeking for some inspiration and I found this dance documentary that I enjoyed and want to share on here. The element that stood out of me were the editing techniques of the introduction of this piece, I feel that it was very engaging and included credits and quick cuts of people, dancing as well as introducing an interviewee and her passion for dance. I think these three components combined with the song choice made it look amazing and I am hoping to use this as an inspiration for my group and I's documentary. I have made some goals for next week that I want to discuss with my group which is to, create shot list ideas, find a color palette, begin searching for nondiegetic background music, titles, and font ideas. I attached the documentary I watched for inspiration below▽▽▽




No comments:

Post a Comment