Saturday, February 22, 2020

Week 3 Schedule

This is my plan for staying organized with my production process for next week. I am hoping to complete all of my blogposts and come up with a strong film opening idea. This weekend I am going to a leadership conference in the Keys, so I need to make sure to be productive and get the work done during the week. I want to execute as many film techniques as I can in order to ensure my film opening is a strong piece and full of unique elements that will engage the audience. Although romance is not a popular genre used for this assignment, I believe that it will be a success with the hard work and motivation that I have. Organization will be important because it is an effective way for me to check in and make sure I get my work done efficiently and on time.

February 24
Begin outline of production
Brainstorm unique ideas for the scene
Start deciding who to choose for casting (the two main subjects)
Create a posting about this

February 25
Create a blogpost of a summary of the idea and how I plan to execute it and any other changes made

February 26
Watch more romance film openings for ideas and research about costume design

February 27
Create a posting about costume design choices and start thinking about the setting, and the best places to shoot (try to go to places or look online for pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment