Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Progress update

 I am working on the magazine article and I was able to find a good newsletter template on canva. I imported three pictures one of the University of a Miami statue on campus and the two interviewees from the first episode of the docu-series that we are creating. I incorporated the title in big bold letters and used the font “Graduate” For the left column I am going to include some important info and quotes and I am getting the rest of the article together. Jennifer just finished her portion of the editing process and Janey is beginning her part which is exciting. Janey also created a title page to use so I will attach a picture of that below! I also was able to creat the instagram account @thenextstepdoc and I am looking forward to putting together all the posts, the logo, and what to include in the bio. I was thinking of creating a profile picture logo with the initials TNS to be a acronym and unique way for our target audience to distinguish our show in a short abbreviated name. I still haven’t discussed this with my group mates but I will see what they think. My goal is to continue working on the magazine and finish early next week and to get the social media done as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment