Friday, April 16, 2021

Project Reflection

     As this journey comes to an end I wanted to discuss an overview of the whole process. This project has really turned out to be great and I am beyond happy with how it turned out. I am grateful that our plan A was able to work and I had such an amazing team to make it come to life. Under the circumstances we were given in order to get approval I believe this excerpt turned out really well, and we all learned so much about filmmaking in the process. We all communicated well and stayed organized when planning and carrying out our responsibilities. For the second year of blogging this journey I have learned so much and I feel far more educated about media and the film world than I was before. I have respect for documentaries and I find them so much more fascinating than I did before the creation of The Next Step. Thank you for joining me and following along behind the scenes of the production process.

Yours truly, 

Autumn♡

No comments:

Post a Comment