Friday, April 2, 2021

Magazine Research

     I have never created a magazine article, however I am eager to learn more and take on a responsibility that is new to me. I decided to do some research today since we have a day off from school. Today I realized that now in the final quarter of this school year I am so close to finishing off my senior year. I have really prioritized this class and blogging the process for this project. My goal is to finish as strong as I can despite anything that has been getting in my way. I want to do well and in order to do so I have been pushing myself as much as I can.
    Down below I attached a sample of some dance related magazine articles I found for inspiration. Although these aren't promoting a docu-series they capture the essence of dance in a way that can attract the audience that we are looking for that could potentially watch and enjoy our production. Also Jennifer mentioned that in her group meeting the guy in her breakout room mentioned the same Q&A concept I was recommended to do. She also said that she chose the font "Graduate" in which I plan on using as well, this choice is in order to create a sense of unity and branding for our production. 



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment