Sunday, April 12, 2020

Check this out!


     I used the app PicsArt and VSCO to edit and create the title covers of my film opening. The first picture I used a picture I took from one of the video clips from my opening that I liked.This is something I wanted to do because I felt it is an important element to the process. Although I am an amatuer film maker and this most likely won't be used for streaming services. When I distribute my film at film festivals and on YouTube these can be used as a thumbnail. These are the final two pictures I chose that represented the film well and would attract the target audience.
      In the first picture I felt like she looked confident and powerful as a woman and the close up presented the main character well. I layered another picture and lowered the opacity so that the viewers can see the list, and it signifies that it is an important part of the film. The color of the picture is enhanced to attract the audience and display that it is not a sad film.  The main character is focused in the picture, justas she is the main focus of the film. The title is underneath and doesn't take away from the image.
     In the second picture I also blurred the background, but I kept the subject and "find true love" from the list in focus. This makes it stand out and show the viewers that it is important to the overall film. I included hearts around the border to represent the genre better and the color is enhanced to display the positive tone the movie is going to have. Overall, this picture shows the main character and main part of the movie, her completing things on the list of things to do before she graduates.  
      

#1

#2

UPDATE

I have come up with a small schedule for my CCR to manage my time effectively. I have decided that I will be filming my CCR on Monday and if I need more time I can film on Tuesday as well. This will give me time to edit and have it done before April 17th. I have completed the script and I have timed it and it is roughly 7 minutes worth of audio. My plan is to implement a lot of graphs, logos, behind the scenes, and other visual elements to my video to make it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment