Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Feedback from my classmate

     On Monday I had a video call with my classmate Briana Farnsworth. On this call we were able to share our ideas and discuss details about our project and the production process. Originally she was supposed to be the main role of my film opening. We agreed that we were going to work together to help each other with this project, however, with the circumstances we were unable to help physically.
     As a compromise we stayed in touch and communicated with each other virtually. This was a way we used media and technology to help with our projects. On our call we both showed our finished edited film opening. I gave her advice to change the font and how she showed the credits to be more presentable and look more like an actual movie opening. She helped me find the right place to implement my credits as well. She said that she liked the sound I chose and agreed with me that the Finally by Loxbeats was the best choice. We discussed what our plans are for the CCR and she said she was going to make a script, in which I am planning to as well.
    She told me that some of the transitions between the shots could have been smoother but at that point the only thing I could do would be trimming or adding a transition so I was able to fix it. I left my title at the end and she agreed with that looking better as well. She almost forgot to add a title so that was a good thing to remind her about.
     We talked about how being in quarantine affected our project and how we managed to still work on it and get it done. I made her feel better about her project and we both felt more motivated to complete the entire project.

No comments:

Post a Comment