Friday, April 3, 2020

Integrating technology

  Technology helped me film and edit my production, and without technology the outcome of my project would be so different. The camera I used to film was my iPhone 8 plus. I was able to use technology as to film and without having my phone as a source I wouldn't have the footage for my opening. I used the platform WeVideo to film and I used the app VideoShop to create a rough draft on my phone of what it would look like. In the beginning of my opening I focused on diegetic sounds and I used a sound clip clip of birds to make the scene have a more realistic and to avoid going straight into the music. With this I used the microphone on headphones to enhance the sound. I used the volume adjustment to edit and balance the sound in the video. I was able to use my instructor's website www.tstok.net to help me use resources of previous projects as examples and to help me make my production better.
     Using technology was a way for me to me solve the problem of having long shots that are boring. I was able to edit my clips to make the video flow more smooth and it made the overall video more appealing to watch and less messy. I was able to use websites and sources to conduct research to help me film better and understand what to expect from the process. I used Pinterest for inspiration for costume design. Audio Library and YouTube copyright free music was an online media platform that provided the sound for my opening and helped me integrate music into my piece. Some obstacles I had with technology was finding music that matched the mood of the film.  I had to learn how to edit with text on WeVideo to do the credits for the film, with this I was able to include the opening credits which is important. I used www.tstok.net to get some inspiration for film ideas and how to execute my opening from the projects from previous years. I am using the platform WeVideo to edit.
iPhone 8 Plus 64GB Gold (GSM) AT&T - Apple
My project was filmed on my iPhone 8 plus
                                                 
Buy Videoshop - Video Editor - Microsoft Store
VideoShop
Home | tstok
My instructor's website resources
WeVideo Review: Pricing, Pros, Cons & Features | CompareCamp.com
WeVideo (my main editing platform)


No comments:

Post a Comment