Sunday, April 5, 2020

How the editing process has been going

 Quick update on how the final video is looking and what's my next step. 

     I have been editing on my laptop on WeVideo and I decided to use the audio Finally by Loxbeats from Audio Library. I used a free sound clip of  birds chirping to the beginning along with diegetic sound. I have been putting the text for the credits along with the title and I decided to use the font Amatic SC. I almost have have the final film opening complete and I will be beginning to plan for my CCR.  I want to develop a script for my CCR and begin that this week starting Monday. I want to come up with a creative way to shoot the video and at the same time have enough time to edit. I also want to keep my CCR video around 8-10 minutes, or shorter if I can cover all the information within that time.
     I have answered all of the questions for the CCR in previous blogposts to save me the trouble of having to do it all in one sitting. I want to manage my time as best as I can in order to make sure I have time to edit the video. One of my goals is to give myself more time to plan so that it can be way easier and more efficient way to produce my video. Here is the font I decided to use, I think it has a fun look to it without looking to formal and it brings out the adventurous teenager vibe that the movie focuses on.

Amatic Font Free by Vernon Adams | Font Squirrel
Amatic SC font 

No comments:

Post a Comment