Thursday, March 25, 2021

Film Equipment


Happy Thursday! My group and I decided to use the two cameras we had available which belong to Jamie and Jennifer. One of the cameras as I briefly stated earlier is a Canon G7x, which belongs to Janey, and the other one is a Nikon D3500, which belongs to Jennifer. We decided that although one camera would be good for this documentary, it would make it even better if we are able to incorporate different shots from different perspectives and angles using the two cameras simultaneously.  
As far as audio goes my group informed me that they wanted to use voice memos to record the audio as the cameras were rolling just in case there was any interference with the audio considering they were most likely going to be filming outside. 







No comments:

Post a Comment