Sunday, March 28, 2021

Happy Sunday

 As Janey and Jennifer begin the post filming editing process of this project I will be creating the magazine article for our production "The Next Step." Over spring break I searched up different templates for the article that will aid in the organization and help me create a strong magazine article that highlights our documentary. One platform I am familiar with is Canva. I created a scrapbook on Canva and I learned how to work the program and add text and this previous experience will help me create the article better. Here is the link to some of the elite magazine article templates I found on Canva. Some of them cost money, but I plan on using the free ones that are available on there. My goal for next week is to begin and maybe even finish this part of the process and begin creating our social media platforms to promote our documentary. 



 https://www.canva.com/templates/EADaj74JPkA-elite-article-page/

No comments:

Post a Comment