Sunday, March 14, 2021

Free Resources

     This weekend I was looking for platforms and resources to help aid in our production. I decided that I want to expand the types of programs I try out to see what is best fit for this production. In the past, when finding copyright free music for my projects I always used Youtube Audio library because it was all I really knew. I decided to research different softwares that provide the same service in order to find what would work best for the final documentary that my group and I compose. I first came across this website that listed 11 different places to find copyright free music, and it included some websites such as Incompotech, Invato Market, Audioblocks, Netlabels, and more. This broadened the platforms I have available to find music for the production in the future, and helped my group learn more about the free resources we have available to us. 11 Places to Find Background Music

    Another website I found when researching was Uppbeat. This was a very user-friendly and organized place to find music for videos that are copyright free. There are various categories available to select the type of music you are looking for, some of the sections are: Beats, Background Vibe, Mood, Cinematic, Theme, and Music Style. 

    Another resource I found which was provided to me by my teacher on canvas was a editing software called Oberlo. I came across this video explaining it and introducing it as well. On the website it had 24 free editing softwares for desktop listed and they were all resources that would make the editing process affordable and efficient. Some examples included; Blender, Lightworks, Shotcut, DanVinci Resolve, Openshot, and many more. Here was the video I saw on the website my teacher provided for us before looking over the listed editing softwares below.

https://www.oberlo.com/blog/best-free-video-editing-software

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZMTBdTrEbQ


No comments:

Post a Comment