Saturday, March 27, 2021

Sneak Peak

 My group has been actively communicating in our iMessage group chat of ant updates, questions, and any obstacles we may be facing. This teamwork and collaboration really makes this process flow and keeps everyone on track. I asked Jennifer and Janey to get some pictures that we can incorporate in our magazine article and social media when needed and for some extra footage in our blogs as well. They send me these medium shots of them on campus and I think they turned out great and I am planning on editing them a bit and using them for this production. 

Kailynn Fleches

Lea Cohen


Sneak Peak Clips



These are pieces of footage from Jennifer's camera that she sent that include a brief introduction to our  interviewee's that are dancers of the UM Sunsation dance team.





Down below I attached some screenshots of our group chat and the updates I received from Jennifer in my group about film day. I wanted to include this behind the scenes of the production process to show how we communicate as a group within the circumstances that we are unable to meet. Thanks to technology and media we are able to share content and ideas through our phones and this has been a very important part of the process and success of our project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment