Friday, March 6, 2020

Casting

     In my film opening my goal is to introduce the main character Skylar Woods as she is getting ready in her room. I want her to be artsy and full of energy and I wanted to express this through mis-en-scene elements, sound (the music she is listening to), and most importantly casting someone that is fit for the role. After communicating with some of my friends I believe I found two candidates that I believe will be an awesome fit as Skylar Woods. My classmate Briana Farnsworth is the person I selected as my first pick for the role. She has experience on camera and she also is taking media studies so we will be able to help each other create our productions. My friend Julia Eberhardt said she is willing to be casted as Skylar as well. As a back up plan if Briana carry through with her role,  I can still create my production because Julia will be available to film with me. 
Briana Farnsworth, Age 16

Julia Eberhardt, Age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment