Sunday, March 22, 2020

Update on my plan B

Happy Sunday!

     As of right now I am self quarantined at my moms house and I have been communicating with my sister through FaceTime. My parents are divorced and my sister is at my dad's house so I haven't been able to film with her yet. My plan is to go to my dad's house some time this week to start the filming process so I don't have to rush to edit and I need some time to do my CCR. I have been putting together an outline and I am trying to make this project as possible to accomplish as I can.

     My sister agreed to take the role and I will be filming. My plan is to make some more props with the help of my sister and make my room look more artsy, considering I had to change the setting completely. I also want to spend one day filming and a couple days for editing. I am finishing my shot list and getting it ready for when I go back to my dad's house for a while. As far as my CCR goes I have began answering the questions in my blogposts but I do want to put together a script. My instructor has not informed my classmates and I of any updates about this project yet. I am continuing to try my best to make my final project a success.

     My sister took the role so I have a new main character, my room will be the new setting, I still need to make and gather some props for the room, and once I finish the shot list and outline and go back to my dad's house I will begin shooting my film opening! Stay tuned for more progress updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment