Sunday, March 29, 2020

FILMING PROCESS COMPLETE!

     I am so relieved to say that I have finally completed the filming process for my opening earlier today! The raw footage for my two minute opening is all done, and my next step is just to edit it together. For the sound element of my film I am planning to use the song "Finally," which is one of the three songs that I posted about in one of my blog posts previously. The hardest part of the processes other than the other two difficulties I stated in the last post was getting my sister to write "find true love" on the checklist similarly each time we filmed it from different angles. My sister and I only had small arguments when the shots weren't turning out the way they were supposed to, but we got through it and made everything work. I will begin editing tomorrow on WeVideo and I will keep you updated on how the editing goes. I am also beginning to figure out what to do about my CCR:)

Here is some pictures from today


1 comment:

  1. You are doing an excellent job of adapting to our current situation!

    ReplyDelete