Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I had to postpone my filming schedule

     Today I was planning to go back to my dad's house where the new set is, my sister who is the main character, and all of my props are. However I woke up not feeling well and my mom decided that it would be best if I stayed for a bit longer to rest and feel better. During this pandemic it is not the best time to be feeling under the weather and my mom wanted to make sure I get healthier before any of my other priorities I have. I am planning to stay here till the end of this week but in the meantime I have been going through all of my research and planning how I will direct my film opening and get my sister to cooperate and not get frustrated with me or laugh during the scenes. I put together an outline and the order I am planning to shoot the shots and keep myself organized. I am hoping to feel better soon and get to my dad's house to start this process. I have done some research on tips for producing a first film and ways I can direct the film more effectively and it has motivated me to make this work despite all the limitations and setbacks.

This website helped me understand how I can make the production process a success.
https://www.indiewire.com/feature/directing-your-first-feature-film-movie-tips-68413/

Here's my personal outline of the production

Medium shot from high angle showing her waking up in bed

Gets out of bed and looks in the mirror

Eyeline match to window in the room- with credits

Artwork - with credits
Record player - with credits
Guitar- with credits
Pictures- with credits
(credits with any other random things in room)

Changes out of pajamas and into a new outfit
(jeans, black shirt, jacket with a painted blue butterfly on the back)

Does hair with yellow hair piece
[try to include close up shots]

The list of things to do before I graduate on the board

“The Checklist” title at the end

No comments:

Post a Comment