Friday, March 27, 2020

FILM FRIDAY!

     Although I am still sick my parents agreed to let me come to my dads in order for me to be productive this week with my production. I was beginning to worry that I wasn't going to be able to film, but with every problem there is a solution. Today is my first day back home and I successfully prepared the costume for the main character, I made the set look as colorful and as suitable to Skylar's personality in the film, and I was able to film during the day and finally begin. To be honest I am beyond proud of myself for coming this far through all of the tough circumstances and push through to create my opening while being sick. Thank you for being patient with me, we are getting closer to the finish line. I ran into some difficulties with lighting because it was hard to not get backlight in some of the shots. Another difficulty was filming her in the mirror without me being in the frame. We worked it through and got some good shots. My 14 year old step sister Valari Cronin took the role of Skylar Woods. She has been a tremendous help during this process and I couldn't have done it without her.

Here is some picture's of filming today!





No comments:

Post a Comment