Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Group Meeting

In our group meeting i was able to discuss my idea with my fellow classmates. Not only did I go over my blog and my production plan, I also listened to the other people's ideas which inspired me as well. I felt reassured that my simple idea is something that doesn't have too many elements to cover and that is not a bad thing. At first I was worried that my idea for my opening was too basic and I didn't have something unique about my production, but now I feel better about it.

My classmates told me that I will be able to focus on technique and I can create something simple but it is probably better than something that could end up being messy. I was thinking of adding an element to show representation of characters with disabilities such as adding a Deaf person, but after more discussion I decided that it would be too difficult to cover in the first two minutes. Another thing we discussed about my production is that I could put "find true love" on the "list of things I want to do before I graduate." This can introduce the concept of romance that can foreshadow or address what may occur later in the film.

My classmates gave me ideas of what steps to take next like making sure the credit scene shows images of props that represent an adventurous teenager. They also gave me ideas of progressing in the production process such as, finding a setting, getting artistic props to develop the main character's personality, find music to incorporate during the credits and throughout the scene, find a main character, and start thinking of titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment