Sunday, March 15, 2020

My production process update

     Since we have been on break I have had plenty of time to come up with some ideas to make my film opening special. I am currently coming up with what I want to put on the list of things she wants to do before she graduates and I will be making that prop soon. I want to write “get a boyfriend” or “go on a date” on the list to foreshadow the romance that will be present later on in the movie. For the film opening I felt that introducing a love interest in the first two minutes was too soon, this is because I want to develop the main character first and allow for the viewers to understand her personality, interests, and get a better understanding on who’s point of view the story is told in.
     With the corona virus situation we are on break however it has been difficult for me to go out, because my parents believe it is not the best time to be going out. I have been staying in contact with Briana and we are planning to film sometime this week but hopefully we still will be able to. As far as costume design goes I’ve been working on painting a butterfly on the denim jacket as one the most important costume/props. I finally finished so here is a picture of the jacket before and the final product.
         




1 comment:

  1. This looks quite nice! I love the pics showing the development of the design.

    ReplyDelete