Sunday, March 8, 2020

Scheduling

     One thing I learned during the process of creating my opening is that I need to manage my time well and work efficiently for this project to turn out the way I want it to. So I am writing this blogpost to help me plan better for what I should do for the following week. Some things I want to do before starting the project is make sure my actress is available to film preferably on the weekends that I am free and if not, then during the week after school. This communication is important so I can plan my shooting schedule accordingly and manage my time well so I don't rush to do this last minute. In my planner I wrote down the specific things I want to cover in my blogpost's for next week. Time is flying by fast and I believe I need to start the filming process soon, however I need to make sure to have everything ready by this week so I can begin!

My goals for next week are:

-confirm with Briana that she can take the part

-create an outline

-possibly create a storyboard

-pick out the music I want to use (from Purple Planet or the copyright free music from YouTube)

-start getting supplies together and create and buy some props/costumes

-start filming this weekend:)


No comments:

Post a Comment